What Makes Attorney Myrna E. Arroyo Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Myrna Arroyo graduated from Tulane University with an MBA/JD in May of 1995. Before starting her own law practice she practiced at several large law firms and has over 20 years of experience as a lawyer and entrepreneur. She currently focuses her law practice on helping families and business owners with estate planning, tax and Medicaid planning.
Licensed for 25 years In Baton Rouge, LA
- Tulane University – JD/MBA – Juris Doctorate and MBA (1995)
- Georgia Institute of Technology BCHE (1989)
- Attorney – Myrna E. Arroyo LLC dba Progeny Law Firm (2002 – 2021)
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys – Member (2020 – Present)
- National Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
- WealthCounsel – Member (2020 – Present)
- ElderCounsel – Member (2020 – Present)
- Progeny Law Firm – Guide to Louisiana Probate & Successions (2021)
- Webinar – How Wills & Trusts Can Keep Your Family Out of Court and Conflict (2021)