You’re One Step Closer to Saving $500 on Protecting Your Family & Assets with a Living Trust
Our Living Trust fee has increased, but you can take advantage of our old lower fee for a limited time! Save $500 on your Living Trust!
Don’t Let More Time Slip Away Without an Estate Plan
Schedule your appointment by December 30, 2023 and come in for your appointment by January 15, 2024.
During your FREE planning meeting, we’ll explore your goals and areas of concern:
- Who you want to make medical and financial decisions if you become incapacitated due to an illness or accident
- How to protect your kids’ inheritance from divorce, remarriage, creditors, or blended family situations
- How to help your family avoid a lengthy probate process after you pass away
- How to avoid being a burden to your loved ones and how to plan and pay for health care as you age
- How you can qualify for Medicaid benefits to pay for long-term care costs without depleting your nest egg
- How to avoid common areas of conflict in your family if something happens to you
Secure your legacy and save today! Book here or call us at (225) 465-1090 to book your free planning meeting by December 30, 2023! We look forward to helping you create a custom plan for you and your family.
Appointments are limited.
BOOK YOUR PLANNING MEETING TODAY!
Click Here to Schedule Your Free
60-Minute Personal Consultation
Progeny Law Firm
Myrna E. Arroyo serves as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys (AAEPA), a national organization comprised of legal professionals concentrating on estate planning. As a member of the Academy, she receives ongoing, comprehensive training on modern estate planning techniques. Myrna E. Arroyo is licensed to practice law in Louisiana and Connecticut. In addition, Myrna E. Arroyo holds a Series 65 License and life insurance licensing, which enables her to ensure her client’s estate plan works in harmony with their financial plan.