Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Free estate planning and asset protection workshop for Baton Rouge residents! Discover how to use wills, trusts, and legal plans to protect your assets & family if you become sick, disabled or pass away. Hosted by Attorneys Myrna Arroyo and Devin Jones. You will leave with a step-by-step blueprint of how to get your legal and financial house in order and make great legal decisions for your family. All workshop attendees are eligible to receive a FREE consultation with one of our attorneys.
If you’ve been meaning to “get your affairs in order” … or you’re ready to begin making strategic decisions that will protect your independence and your ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future…
It’s free, educational and there is no catch—you won’t be pressured to buy anything or sign up for legal services.
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
This event will help you start the process or learn how to bring your older plan up to date.
You should also consider attending if:
- Have minor children or a child with special needs
- Own a home, a business, or have more than $150,000 in assets
- Are approaching retirement
- Have an older parent who may soon need assisted living, nursing home or in-home care
- Your family is full of love, but still considered “blended” or “non-traditional” under the law.
- You are worried about conflict in your family if something happens to you
- Have vulnerable beneficiaries that you are worried about leaving money to (e.g. an adult child with substance abuse issues, mental health struggles, financial immaturity)
- Want to have a say in the type of life you experience and the quality of care you receive as you age
- Want most of your money to go to your family and not Uncle Sam if something happens
- Desire to leave a legacy or a positive footprint on the world
What Will I Learn at This Event?
During our free seminar, participants will learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make their wishes known, keep peace in the family, safeguard assets and ensure that life is as easy as possible for our loved ones, no matter what happens.
We hope to see you there! Sign up by filling out the form below: